BSc / MSc Engineering
Oil & Gas > 10 yrs of which
Offshore – Essential
Design and Engineering – Essential
Construction – Preferable
Task Verify and challenge designs and works of FEED Consultants and EPC Contractors. Safeguard the interests of Client. Coordinate and control comments of Client’s engineers with PMC team for the discipline
· All areas of risk analysis and risk management (HAZID, QRA, FEA, reliability and availability) along with practical safety case skill.
· Scenario evaluation, consequence & frequency modeling, risk modeling methods and tools (Event Tree, Fault Tree) / software as required (PHAST Risk, FRED, etc).
· All aspects of safety engineering, risk assessment, risk management and safety cases
· Layout design, Fire fighting design, F&G design etc.
Safety Studies including:
· Consequence Modelling
· Fire, Explosion & Dispersion studies
· Flare Radiation & Dispersion studies
· Facilitating workshops like HAZOP, HAZID/ENVIID and SIL assessments.
· Experience in managing third party studies like SIL Verifications, HFE, COMAH, HSEIA, EEERA, QRA, SIMOPS, Dropped object and PHSER.
Loss Prevention Concepts & Studies including:
· Safety Concepts
· HSE Design philosophies
· Hazardous Area Classifications
· Plant and Equipment Layout & Spacing
· Emergency Escape & Evacuation
· Active / Passive Fire Protection systems
· Plant/Personnel Safety Equipments
Fire & Gas Design Concepts including:
· Fire Zones definitions
· Fire & Gas Performance Target Study
· Fire & Gas Detection and Alarm systems: Block Diagrams, Cause & Effects, Layouts
· Fire & Gas Interface with Emergency Shutdowns, Blow-down and other executive actions
Risk Assessment Studies including:
· HSEIA Plan
· Hazard Identification- Risk to Individual, Asset & Environment
· Qualitative Hazard Assessment – HAZOP Reviews
· Quantitative Risk Assessment techniques- SIL Study, QRA Model, ALARP
· Risk- Prevention, Control & Mitigation measures
· Identification of Safety Critical Elements & performance standard
· Health Hazard Identification
Environmental Engineering including:
· Environmental Regulations- Local/International
· Emission Inventories/Dispersion
· Noise Mapping & Control
· Waste Management
Health Medically fit for offshore site visits
Nationality restrictions Citizens from Egypt, Libya, Iran and Syria are denied access to Abu Dhabi Oil Companies.