Internal Audit Manager
About This Opportunity
Reporting to the Chief Audit Executive, the Global Internal Audit Manager will advise on and lead audits of Marel’s locations and functions. The audits will be designed to assist management in achieving strategic, operational, reporting and compliance objective.
For the role, we are looking for an ambitious and high achiever candidate who is willing to provide with the highest level of professional service but also maintain the highest ethical standards and due professional care in their work.
In this role, you will…
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and has a strong understanding of the businesses.
• Advice on, plan and lead or conduct functional audits, special reviews and investigations worldwide within time budgets and in accordance with departmental methodology, policies and standards.
• Review and evaluate compliance with the company policies and procedures.
• Appropriately assess potential findings for significance. Draft audit reports that include conclusions and recommendations to correct identified deficiencies. Review and advise appropriate location/function management.
• Monitor progress of the actions undertaken by management to correct identified deficiencies.
• Coordinate and mentor other Internal Audit team members to assist the CAE in developing annual audit plans that addresses significant risks of the entities.
• Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
In this role, you’ll need …
• Excellent knowledge of auditing and risk management principles and theory.
• Familiar with COSO, COBIT, main anti bribery and anti-corruption legislations.
• Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative.
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills. Other languages are a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate and achieve consensus of recommendations to reduce risk or improve operations.
• Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
• Proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI etc.
Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
Certificates Or Licenses
CPA, CISA, ACCA or CIA or similar certification is required.
5+ years of external or internal auditing experience, at least 5 years in a Big 4
The role will be based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Willing to travel to domestic and international sites, up to 30% of his/ her time.
Working at Marel means working at a multinational with many chances to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. We offer an exciting job with a representative base salary, attractive secondary benefits in an international atmosphere that supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values Unity, Innovation and Excellence.
Are you interested in this challenging new position? Please apply via the Apply Button on our website and upload your resume. For more information about the position, you can contact Michiel Paes, Corporate Recruiter. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , or phone: 0544-390500.
Marel is proud to be the global leader in advanced equipment, systems and services for the fish, meat, poultry and further processing industries. We are the only company in the world to offer complete, integrated systems for all four industries. In partnership with our customers we are transforming the way food is produced. Our vision is of a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably.
We operate in an exciting, rapidly growing market and our more than 5.500 employees work in an international environment that encourages open communication and free expression of ideas. The largest number of Marel employees is based in the Netherlands, followed by the United States, Iceland, Denmark and the United Kingdom. We spread out across the globe, in 30 locations. For further information, please see: www.marel.com