Relevant Experience: More than 10 years in the IT infrastructure of which 2 plus years directly working with customer and should have worked 2-3 years with current organization.
• Infrastructure architect. 10+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.); and broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the Cloud Infrastructure space with experience in hybrid cloud infrastructure and management required
• Minimum of five years of Data Center Migration and IT transformation project experience (assessments, migrations, consolidations, virtualization projects, etc.)
• Must have prior experience managing one or more complex, enterprise-level data center migration or consolidation projects
• A holistic understanding of IT infrastructure inclusive of server, storage, network, database, systems, DR/business recovery and continuity practices, etc.
• A foundational understanding of public cloud models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and providers (AWS, Azure, Google)
• Familiar with application and workload dependencies, architecture and service level requirements
• Understands application and workload move dispositions (cloud, P2V, V2V, P2P, Lift and Shift) and the methodologies around each
• Applied understanding of data center functions, technologies and interdependencies:
• Experience with using IT service management tools (e.g.; ServiceNow)
• Understanding of Asset management (experience with tools/process)
• Excellent communication, organization and writing skills are required
• Ability to create and manage budgets
• Project schedules and dependencies (Microsoft Project)
• Project monitoring and corrective action
• Communication mechanisms including project status reports and dashboards, meeting agendas and minutes and executive reports and presentations
• Execute change control, quality, risk management and communications throughout the project
• MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio and Office tools to manage plans, charts, reports and documentation, etc.
• Knowledge of ServiceNow
• PMP certification is desired
• ITIL and ITSM knowledge and certifications desired
• Must be able to travel as needed
• Bachelor’s degree preferred