We have a vacancy for the position of Senior Mechanical Engineer (Operation & Maintenance) for a leading oil and gas company in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Minimum Candidate Requirement
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• 8 years of experience in plant area maintenance in Oil & Gas industries.
• Ability to apply predictive maintenance techniques
• Experience in troubleshooting, analysing and resolving engineering problems independently
• Experienced in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (SAP)
• Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
• Vibration Certification – At least Category II according to ISO 18436-2
• Lube Analysis Certification – At least Level II Machine Lubricant Analyst (MLA).
• PROACT RCA Methodology.
We prefer candidates who are currently available in UAE.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Required is a minimum of 4-6 years experience Consulting or System Implementation
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
• Oracle HCM Cloud Certification
• Hands-on experience in several Full Life Cycle implementations of the Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) product, from planning to configuration through go-live
• Strong functional knowledge of the system
• Consulting experience is a must
• Sound communication skills in English, both written and spoken. The Arabic language is an advantage
• Knowledge of Kuwait and GCC market is a great advantage