Food & Beverage Director
As Food & Beverage Director, the strategic support and leadership you provide to your teams will ensure exceptional service standards, maximized operating results and memorable guest experiences.
What you will be doing:
– Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Lead the day to day operation of the Food and Beverage department ensuring all service standards are followed
– Produce and implement creative promotional programs within the various F&B outlets with the goal of increasing revenues
– Work closely with the Culinary team to execute the delivery of all Food & Beverage promotions and menus; creating a destination of choice for both hotel and external Guests
– Conduct weekly F&B departmental meetings
– Ensure the Food & Beverage department achieves its financial and operational targets
– Adhere to the annual budget and administer it in a fiscally responsible manner
– Monitor food, beverage, labor and operating expenses throughout the F&B department
Your experience and skills include:
– Previous leadership of Luxury Hotel Food & Beverage department required
– Opening experience preferred
– Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required
– University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
– Highly responsible & reliable
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achieve
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.