• Supports the Top Management in the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue.
• Supports the Top Management in the HSE Management System standard issue.
• Ensures, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
• Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provides for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
• Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
• Takes part in accident/incident investigation.
• Carries out analysis of accident/incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
• Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety-related subjects.
• Carries out any in-house safety training.
• Carries out safety audits on Sub-contractors.
• Liaises between Clients on safety-related issues.
• Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
• 12 or above years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services in hydrocarbon processing plant, of which 6 years should be in a supervisory capacity.
• Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety
• Good knowledge of English.