The purpose of this position is selling SUSE subscriptions and services into new prospects and existing customers across Europe, Middle East and African (EMEA) countries in the high-end of the mid-market by utilizing digital selling tools and techniques, following up on marketing campaigns, identifying, managing, closing opportunities in the assigned customer base/territory.
· Reach & exceed revenue quota by selling the entire SUSE portfolio
· Build successful sales pipeline with the help of campaigns, using social media, marketing and outbound customer engagement activities in an assigned geographical territory
· Forecast accurately
· Understand SUSE’s GTM model and drive opportunities through the right route to market.
· Collaborate with colleagues (Sales Development Representatives, Partner Executives, etc) and Partners to achieve the best result.
· Understand SUSE’s solutions and positionings in the market and be up-to-date of related and/or competitive products, solutions.
· Understand and articulate how SUSE solutions can help our customer’s or prospect’s business.
· Enthusiastic brand ambassador
· Hungry for success, driven for results
· Fast learner, self-motivated and self-starter
· Confident, creative, curious, adaptable
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· Fluency in Dutch and English
· Previous experience in sales, business development in B2B environment
· Technology experience is a plus
What we offer
· Attractive Base Salary, and Commission
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Interesting and dynamic working environment across sales functions
· Possibilities to develop and grow with us in your career on long term
· Travel required: up to 15%
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click Apply now to upload your up to date CV. A recruiter will contact shortly. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to review our job openings at SUSE Careers.
SUSE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin,
age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status Looking for something else? Visit our Career Website: https://www.suse.com/company/careers/
SUSE is a global leader in innovative, reliable and enterprise-grade open source solutions, relied upon by more than 60% of the Fortune 500 to power their mission-critical workloads. We specialize in Enterprise Linux, Kubernetes Management, and Edge solutions, and collaborate with partners and communities to empower our customers to innovate everywhere –- from the data center, to the cloud, to the edge and beyond. SUSE puts the “open” back in open source, giving customers the agility to tackle innovation challenges today and the freedom to evolve their strategy and solutions tomorrow. The company is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, and employs nearly 2000 people globally. SUSE is listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange