Senior Application Developer
Do you have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a developer and do you want to work for a leading company in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Care Management space? Then this might be a unique opportunity for you. s. Check out the product you might be working on via this link.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop Healthcare applications that benefits millions of people. Working for Philips EMR & Care Management gives you the opportunity to create new ways to improve the status quo in the health care landscape.
You develop smart and innovative applications in a domain specific language (DSL) for our customers. Your enthusiastic input is very important because you translate the wishes of the client into a user-friendly solution. Many of our projects have an international character, which means you also work with junior and senior colleagues in India. The challenge for you lies in the creative and efficient development of high-quality products and in the development of your own knowledge in the field of software development. As an Application Developer, you will work on a complex platform where you will develop meaningful applications that change the lives of people. Specific to your role as an Application Developer you guide and coach other team members in your domain and share knowledge across teams. Lastly, you set quality goals and development practices with the team.
You are a part of
In this role you will be part of Philips EMR & Care Management with a specific focus on VitalHealth. Our product portfolio consists of Engage, Coordinate & Quest Link. Our core product is Engage which is a total solution to support healthcare providers in involving their patients. We work in an Agile Environment with a strong focus on developing our standard products.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in software engineering, IT or equivalent
• Proven knowledge of software development;
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience
• Interest and possible experience in Healthcare;
• Comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback
• Analytical, be able to make concepts and implement it in the application
• Familiar working in Agile teams and crafting software using Agile methodologies
• Good command of English language both in word and in writing.
• Good command of Dutch language is a plus.
In return, we offer you
A chance to serve a bigger purpose: The work you do every day contributes to innovative health technologies and solutions that help improve billions of lives every year, even yours. This creates unexpected moments when your work and personal life come together in meaningful ways.
• A competitive salary;
• 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
• A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
• Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
• Colleagues who are the best and brightest in their field;
• Competitive company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
• Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.