Urgently required for fast growing fit out & joinery company.
We are looking for an Interior Designer professional with minimum 5 years of experience, preferably from a Construction/Manufacturing/Trading Industry.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Conceptualize and create innovative retail concepts and experiences within the guidelines of the client brief
• Preparing sketches, 2D & 3D drawings with a high-quality render.
• Advice on the selection and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment (FF&E), color palettes, and lighting
• Collaborate with the draftsman to deliver correct production drawings.
• Responsible for managing projects from concept through to completion with minimal supervision, and for ensuring that they are delivered on time.
• Visit the site to obtain information for as-built drawings.
• Coordinate with the internal team to ensure the design is fully coordinated & integrated with the construction and program process
• Delivering projects under strict deadlines and within the client’s budget.
• Produce all relevant materials for client presentations, such as mood boards, sketches, and visualizations of the entire retail concept
• Coordinate with relative Consultants, MEP, Carpenters & Project Managers
• Visit the worksite and providing support to all technical problems, drawing changes, thereby achieving project requirements and quality standards.
• Work in collaboration with the design team to drive graphics, rendering and presentation narratives
• Research and follow industry changes, evolutions, and best practices
• Knowledge in the Landlord regulations, Dubai Municipality and Civil Defense application and process.