Summary Job Description:
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
• Preparing meeting and training rooms.
• Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
• Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
• Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
• Sorting and distributing mail.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Scheduling appointments.
Desired Candidate Profile
Required qualifications, work knowledge, experience and skills
• Diploma or High School Certificate in a related field.
• Good in English Language (written and communication skills)
• Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
• Consistent, professional dress and manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good time management skills.
• Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.