We are growing our German Sales team, and we are looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive (m/f/d).
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will engage with enterprise customers and prospects across different verticals. You will offer solutions that fundamentally change the way organizations deliver critical web and mobile business applications while building value for their companies. You successfully build relationships and establish business value, working both with IT and Business Senior Executives. As an ambitious self-starter, you focus on building a solid business pipeline, while addressing problems that impact how your team achieve their financial goals.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
· Identifying and qualifying leads and developing them into high value opportunities
· Consistently communicating and brainstorming with the extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
· Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process
· Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels
· Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
· Taking the core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
· Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets. (8 years +)
· Several years selling to various customers (ideally in the Retail sectorI and a reliable network across different verticals
· Proven ability to handle complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
· Ideally you will have experience of working in a hyper growth, start up environment
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills, you can articulate complex ideas and strategies proficient both in German and English
· Ability to travel as needed, largely within Germany
Do you want to join a company that truly changes the way of software development and that finally bridges the gap between business and IT? Then apply now.