Maintain communication with supplier and logistics team to ensure all revenue invoices from OHM as well as
suppliers invoices are timely received by accounts department.
• Verify all Invoices against purchase orders and relevant payment terms
• Prepare monthly report on revenue invoices generated and AR ageing.
• Record invoices in the system and update AP according to payments made; reconcile with bank statements;
also prepare AP ageing report
• Maintain Fixed Asset register and period depreciation run to ensure correct asset value is reflect in
• Prepare journal entries in multiple areas of accounting to include prepaid expenses, deferred revenue,
• payroll allocations, re-classes and month-end/year-end accruals
• Support monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensure accuracy of
• Preparation of bank reconciliation statement
• Preparing reconciliation statements for individual accounts to support annual audit process
Desired Candidate Profile
• BS Degree in Accounting
• Professional Qualification such CMA/CPA/ACCA is a plus.
• Practical experience of 2-5 years in the manufacturing industry.
• Audit Experience will be a plus.
• ERP experience (SAP/ORACLE) is a must.
• Fluent in English/Arabic languages
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Nationality: Saudi is preferable (male/female)
• Non-Saudi candidates should have transferable iqama